Monday, August 10, 2015

Vintage Lace :: Pearls & Velvet

 
 
Happy HAPPY Monday!! Glad to say I'm feeling much better today than I did over the weekend. Being sick is no fun.. This is a gorgeous lace summer dress that I paired with my favorite set of pearls. For the shoes, I wanted to add a pop color that would stand out but also trying not to over do it... so I wore brown velvet heels (that are surprisingly comfortable) that I got on SALE! Since the dress is a soft, elegant lace, that was a perfect "safe" choice. The little vintage purse was something I picked up at a consignment store years ago and I was sooo excited to wipe off the dust and take it out for the day! What do you guys think?! 
 
Katy M.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress- Charlotte Russe | Necklace- Forever 21 | Purse- Labels | Heels- Charlotte Russe
 
Photographer: Vadim M. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Dress :: Charlotte Russe (sold out, also love this on sale!)
Necklace :: Forever 21 (sold out, similar here also love this)
Purse :: Labels 
Shoes :: Charlotte Russe


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, You look lovely in lace! Have a great week pretty lady.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! Have a great week as well.

      Xoxo, Katy

      Delete