Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Peter Pan Collar :: Grey & Black

 
Happy Tuesday darlings!! My life has been a bit hectic and busy lately. But I'm still feeling absolutely blessed and I wouldn't change a thing! Working 2 jobs that I absolutely love and trying to be a good wifey keeps me very busy and entertained. Definitely not complaining though!
Today's look is one of my favorites...

 
Isn't this Lapis jacket amazing?! It was a spontaneous find at TjMaxx and I've been in love with it since day one. The bow got me at first sight! It's so classy! Love the look it has from the front and back. Elegant from both sides.
 

 
This H&M collared dress is truly one of my favorites for a casual yet dressy look. My husband was so sweet to randomly come home with this beauty!!! Yep, my husband picked this dress out for me. Doesn't he have great taste?!




 
For any day of the week, this little beauty alone would make you look sharp, classy and well put together. You could definitely add some of your own personal touches with accessories but today, I liked to keep it simple with just solid blacks and minimal accessories not to over power this look. I felt like the collar was a great accessories on its own. I also wear this dress with a classy timeless diamond necklace.




 
I need to take a moment and brag about this handsome husband of mine. I'm truly blessed with the best. None of this would have ever been possible without his support and help. He's my personal photographer and sometimes stylist! I'm his princess and he always finds ways to show that not only with words, but with his actions too on a daily bases.

 
Unintentionally, we matched! Grays and blacks always look good. This Calvin Klein classic fit ribbed detail t-shirt is a perfect pair to any pair of pants. But his current favorite pants of been the Tillys RSQ Skinny. They're comfortable, easy to style and you could get away with wearing them dressed up or casual! Every man's perfect pair of jean. Trust me, if my husband loves this brand its then a must have in his closet. A pair in every color!

 
Thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you guys would like to see more posts of! Have a blessed rest of the week :)
 
Xo- Katy M.

His :: T-shirt- Calvin Klein | Pants- Tillys | Shoes- Steve Madden
Hers :: Dress- H&M | Purse- Forever 21 Tights- Forever 21 | Shoes- Forever 21
 
Photographer: Vadim M. & Larissa K. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfits ::
 
| His |
T-shirt :: Calvin Klein
Pants :: Tillys buy one get one 50% off!!!
Shoes
:: Steve Madden (similar)
 
| Hers |
Dress :: H&M
Jacket :: old, also love this
Tights :: Forever 21
Purse :: Forever 21 in 3 colors!
Shoes :: Forever 21 (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment