Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Fur :: Diamonds & Crystals

 
Happy Wednesday dear friends!!!
 



 
This nude purse is one of my favorites! It works so well with just about every look.


 
Gotta admit, I'm a little obsessed with my bracelets! I wear them almost every single time I go out... They're the perfect combination to spruce up a classy outfit.



 
Now this fur coat. I'm so in love! It's so warm and perfect for these cold winter days. Forever 21 has the most affordable fur coats! I've had this one for 4 years now and I still love it.



 

 
 
Thank you so much for reading! Have a blessed rest of the week!
 
Coat- Forever 21 | Purse- Forever 21 | Bracelets- The Peach Box | Rings- Shane Co. | Shoes- Charlotte Russe | Nail Polish- Forever 21
 
Photographer: Vadim M. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Coat :: similar here, love it! On sale!!!
Purse :: old, absolutely LOVE this
Roman Empress Bangle – Silver :: The Peach Box
Suspended Crystal Bezel Bracelet – Silver :: The Peach Box
Rings :: Shane Co.
Shoes :: sold out, also love these
Nail Polish :: Forever 21 on sale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment