Thursday, May 12, 2016

ettika :: delicate pearls

 
 

 




 ...
 
Dress: Forever 21 | Necklace: Nordstrom | Nail Polish: Forever 21 | Sandals: Target | Purse: Gucci
Vadim - Shirt: H&M | Shorts: Tillys | Shoes: Nike
 
Location: O'ahu - Hawaii
 
I couldn't have paired this dress with a more gorgeous necklace! This is such a perfect addition for Spring and Summer. Very light, classy and most importantly, beautiful. The quality is great and the design is spectacular. It's my favorite chain necklace in my collection so far.
 
This piece (and so much more) are designed by Ettika for Nordstrom and available on nordstrom.com
 
Hawaii is truly a dream. So blessed to be living here with my dreamy husband! We'll be leaving back home in just a few weeks which makes me miss this place already... The passed three months have flew by so fast. But, I'm excited to see where we'll be adventuring next! :)
 
Xoxo- Katy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment