Thursday, October 1, 2015

Azzeli :: Pop of Red & Little Black Dress

 
 
Let me begin by saying I'm absolutely in love this this bold red necklace!!! It transforms any simple look. It takes all my LBD's to another whole level. When I found out about Azzeli jewelry, I was in love! Their quality is amazing (and I'm usually pretty picky) the prices are unbeatable and the styles they carry are so classy, elegant and chic. For any occasion, I know Azzeli has me covered. Make sure to check out there web site!! I'm sure you'll fall in love with them just as much as I did!!!
Shop :: Azzeli.com
The week is almost over! Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the week. Thank you for stopping by and reading. Hope you enjoy!
 
Xo- Katy M.













Dress- Forever 21 | Belt- Forever 21 | Necklace- Azzeli | Purse- Forever 21 | Heels- Forever 21
 
Photographer: Vadim M. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Dress :: sold out, also love this
Belt :: similar here
Necklace :: Azzeli in purple too!
Purse :: Forever 21 in 3 colors!
Shoes :: old, similar here on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment