Friday, October 23, 2015

Orange :: Bling & Black

 
 
Happy Friday everyone!!! The weather seems like it just can't make up it's mind sometimes! I wake up in the mornings not knowing what I'll be wearing for the day because one day it's really cold and the next its soo nice and warm outside! Even though the morning are really cold now... I love it when the seasons change!

 
Even though it's Fall, it likes to feel like summer a times. I love how this wool hat completes the look and compliments the orange. For the warm days, I like to wear my "go to" heels and leave the boots in the closet for another day, when I'm trying to look like I'm not stuck in the summer days and enjoying this Autumn weather! This look would also work great with boots, booties and even some tights for the chilly days!! I would defiantly be wearing this again with more layers too :) Every outfit can be worn over and over again by changing up a few things.
 
 
How gorgeous is this J.CREW necklace?! It brings the perfect balance to the whole outfit! Dresses it up and makes it complete.

 
For the chilly days, layer a vest over the dress with your favorite scarf to replace any necklaces and fill in the empty space and keep yourself warm!! Wear your favorite boots that have been collecting dust... Play around with it! Theirs no limit.
 

 
Thank you for stopping by and reading!! Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what other looks or any ideas you have that you'd like to see! Have a safe, blessed and a wonderful weekend!
 
Xo- Katy M.
 
Dress- DressUp | Hat- HM | Necklace- J.CREW | Heels- Forever 21
 
Photographer: Alina B.
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Dress :: sold out, also love this
Hat :: HM
Necklace :: old, also love this
Shoes :: sold out, similar here on sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment