Saturday, February 27, 2016

Oversized Sweater

 
Happy Saturday dear friends!
 
 
This winter weather is still upon us so today I'm sharing my all time favorite oversized sweater with you guys! :)
 
Hope you enjoy!


 
I absolutely love anything that's big, loose and soft. This would be the most perfect example! Even if your just lounging around the house or going out with your friends or on a date, this is a perfect casual yet dressy look.


 
Whenever I wear leather leggings I only feel most comfortable when my top is a little on the longer side. Meaning to cover up my bum...



 
It took me a little while to find a sweater like this. I was always looking for one in size Small but to still have this baggy look. I didn't have much luck! So I took a risk and bought this one! This is a size Large. The whole point of a loose baggy sweater is to have it big, right?! Unless they already come looking like this in size Small...

 
I paired these studded burgundy heels with my outfit to give it a little more of a dressy look and to add some class with a little bit of color.

 
Adding another pop color that's more catchy to the eyes would really spice it up. White, Black and Burgundy are your safe zone colors. Now when adding blue (like I did) it just completes the whole look. Any pop of color would do!
 
Thank you so much for reading!
 
Xoxo- Katy M.

Sweater- H&M | Leather Leggings- H&M | Watch- Aibi| Heels- GoJane | Purse- Forever 21
 
Photographer: Vadim M. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Sweater :: old, similar here and also love this
Leggings :: H&M
Watch :: Aibi use "KATYM" for 20% off!!!
Shoes :: GoJane only 2 colors left!
Purse :: old, also love this


No comments:

Post a Comment