Wednesday, March 2, 2016

PinkBlush :: Lace & Knits

 
Happy Wednesday darlings!!!
 
This is my first official post I'm posting from Hawaii! It's unbelievable here. I honestly feel like I'm in some kind of dream or a movie. I'm so blessed to travel with my husband.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoy today's outfit of the day! :)
 
Xoxo- Katy M.

 
Today I'm sharing my favorite sweater dress that is so warm and easy to style. This Charcoal Lace Trim Cowl Neck Knit Dress is the softest, cutest and warmest for these chilly winter days that are almost turning into spring! I absolutely love that it keeps the warmth and you don't need to wear any tights or leggings with it. With this dress I'm still dressing up for cold weather and I could also enjoy the sunny (but cold) days and not look like an Eskimo.

 
Finding Trendy Boutiques Online that you actually love, and not only the clothing of course, but the quality and prices as well is sometimes difficult. PinkBlush is a Women’s Online Boutique that has so many Cute Dresses for Women for all sizes. Maternity dresses too for my friends that are expecting their precious bundles of joy!

 


 
I decided to make the back of the dress look a little crunched up and I loved it! Adding something around the waist will make it look a lot more put together.

 
Adding a belt really helped to make this dress look more fitted. Any size of belt would work but I decided to go with a thin belt to not take away the simplicity of the dress and still keeping it clean and classy.

 
PinkBlush Boutique has so many different styles. I'm so glad I got this dress!

 
The detailing on this dress is gorgeous. I think I'd have to say that this little strip of lace added to the bottom of the dress is perfection. It adds a different touch to sweater dresses that makes this one so unique.


 
I felt like a bun would be appropriate because I really wanted to show case the details of the turtle neck. There's already so much going on and I thought having all my hair up would be perfect.
Another way I know I would defiantly do my hair is just having it curled and down. That's always my favorite go to hair styles. (I'm sure you guys already know that one!) Now lets go and ShopPinkBlush together! :)

Dress- PinkBlush | Belt- H&M | Boots- Forever 21
 
Photographer: Vadim M. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Dress :: PinkBlush
Belt :: H&M similar
Boots :: old, also like these


No comments:

Post a Comment