Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hawaii :: Blues & Casual

 
Hello dear friends and happy Tuesday!!! Today I'm sharing some pictures from our little adventure around the beautiful Island. Hawaii is by far one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been to. Pictures just don't do it justice! It's breathtaking. I'll be sure to post more pictures soon! There's plenty more to share...
 
Hope you enjoy the scenery and our casual blues and whites! :)
Xoxo- Katy M.
 
 


 
This man is the most funniest, loving and kind hearted gentlemen I've ever met in my life. I'm so blessed and proud to call him my husband! God is so good to us! :)
 


 
Isn't this view just wow?! It's unreal how blue the water is!
 

 
We were lucky to see turtles! Vadim was able to at least capture one of them on camera. There were at least about 5 turtles swimming around with people. I heard they could bite...
 

This easily became our favorite swimming spot.



Collecting treasures!
I love all the memories we are making traveling together. It's been a dream. One of my favorite things to do is find new treasures that are unique. Our little collection soon won't be so little anymore!
 
| I've started collecting unique shells, rocks, corals and anything that resembles our special moments and our dates from all the adventures we've been on together since we've been dating. Our treasures are so precious! I'm excited for our beach collection! |




This was the first time that I've ever tried a fresh coconut and I LOVED it! The coconut water tastes so refreshing and delicious. I'm so glad I got to experiment this with my love.
 
The sun was already starting to set and when people say Hawaii has the most beautiful sunsets, they're not lying.

 
The scenery all around us truly seems unreal. It's breathtaking beauty just leaves you speechless and reminds you how powerful and mighty is our God. He created this beauty for us to admire, enjoy and to always remember to thank him and praise him every single day.
My husband and I stood here together and really cherished moments like this. Having your best friend by your side living in this dream world that God has created for us is amazing.
 
Thank you Jesus.
 
 
Location :: Hawaii - O'ahu | Northshore | Honolulu
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Top :: H&M
Shorts :: old, smiliar here
Watch :: JORD
Purse :: Labels
Shoes :: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment