Friday, March 11, 2016

Pop of Blue :: Texture & Lavender

 
Happy Friday darlings!
 
Hope everyone's as excited for the weekend as I am! Can't wait to keep exploring Hawaii with my husband. It's such a blessing to be able to travel with him. While he's busy at work, I get to relax and enjoy every single day exploring the beaches, cafés and all the coffee shops! 
 

 
Today's outfit of the day is this beautiful top I got from H&M on sale! Not only is it my favorite color, it's also classy and comfortable.

 

 
I styled this top with some casual denim for our week night dinner date but still wearing the heels of course.




Top- H&M | Jeans- Forever 21 | Watch- Aibi | Purse- Forever 21 | Shoes- Charlotte Russe
 
Photographer: Vadim M. | IG: @vadim_mospanyuk
 
:: Outfit ::
 
Top :: H&M on sale!
Jeans :: Forever 21
Watch :: Aibi Watch use "KATYM" for 20% off!
Purse :: old, also love this
Shoes :: old, love these


No comments:

Post a Comment