Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OUGES :: 1950s Wave Neck












 
Dress: OUGES (under $40!) | Heels: Forever 21 (come in 3 colors)
...
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend. Today I'm sharing my Sunday dress! Hope you fall in love with it just as much as I did. Lately I've been obsessed with dresses from the 50s. This 1950s Wave Neck Vintage Cocktail Dress is a perfect church dress. Wouldn't you ladies agree? The detailing of the waves all around the top of the dress is my favorite part. The length is perfect for Spring. I also admire the length of the sleeves. It has been more unusual to see appropriate dresses have elbow length sleeves. I styled this dress with a simple pair of Faux Leather Pumps to keep it classy, simple and elegant.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Xoxo- Katy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment