Monday, June 6, 2016

Washington, DC

















 
...
Top: Charlotte Russe | Skirt: old | Sandals: Forever 21 | Bracelets: EmmaShov Collection | Tote: Invoke Thy Quote
 
Location: Washington, DC
Mari Vanna (authentic Russian restaurant) | Chambers of Commerce of the United States of America | Statue of Frederick William Augustus Henry Ferdinand Baron von Stevben | White House | The Treasury Department | street views and beautiful buildings
 
Walking through the streets of DC, I honestly felt like I was walking in a movie. I know that might be a bit weird to say but all these places and monuments I've only seen in moves! It was pretty amazing to be able to see everything in person and truly be present. I'm absolutely amazed how beautiful the city is. Yes, the drivers and traffic are crazy, but there is so much life here.
 
My husband had the day off yesterday so we took advantage of it and explored as much as we could. We actually walked all around the city!! It was A LOT of walking... When we started walking home, a few rain clouds were rolling in so we decided to Uber back to our hotel. So glad we did! It was our first time using Uber and it was so worth it. It's pretty cheap too!
 
We took quite a few pictures to document our adventure. I'm excited to share them with you! Looked like total tourists at times but who cares. I'd do it all over again :) Not to overload with pictures all at once, I'll break them up in a few blog posts.
 
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy and have a great Monday!
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment