Monday, June 27, 2016

Pom Pom Fashion :: Botanical Gardens

 































 
...
 
Location: Botanical Gardens
 
Dress: Pom Pom Fashion | Sandals: Pom Pom Fashion | Watch: Kapten & Son | Tote: InvokeThy Quote | Cell Phone Case: Amazon

Yesterdays adventure at the Botanical Garden was such a wonderful experience. It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm a huge flowers girl. One of my favorite flowers are orchids so it was amazing walking into a tropical room filled with different kinds of orchids. Every door you went through, there were different kinds of flowers. Some of the rooms felt like tropical jungles with waterfalls, pools, palms and everything you could possibly imagine.

I got so many sweet compliments on this pretty dress and sandals from Pom Pom Fashion!! It was a perfect choice to wear out because the material is so comfortable and lightweight. Perfect for the summer heat. The details are one of my favorite parts of the dress. It kind of reminds me of a cute little Ukrainian dress. Now, about the sandals, they're the most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. They're cushioned and perfect for walking around town. The cushion on the soles are amazing quality. They're by far my favorite sandals in my closet. I'll be sure to style them both again for you guys on my upcoming trip to Seattle!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of the week and my God bless you all! :)

Xo- Katy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment