Wednesday, July 13, 2016

stripes on stripes

 





...
 
Tank Top: Rose Gal | Headband: Dauphines of New York | Watch: Kapten & Son | Pearl Wrap Bracelet: Rose Gal, on sale! | Bangle Bracelets & Gold Bow Necklace: Charlie & Crew, on sale! | Pony Clip: Perky Pony | Jeans: Forever 21 | Sandals: Pom Pom Fashion
 
Some of my current summer favorites!
 
I've been obsessed with gold, rose gold and all pastel colors for quite sometime now and LOVE wearing them all summer long. Stripes are becoming one of my favorites. I got lucky to score this adorable striped tank top under $11.00! Rose Gal has some amazing deals and so worth it.
 
I've received a few different headbands from a company called Dauphines of New York and I couldn't have been more in love with them. Summer is the perfect time of year to accessorize and try new styles! This blue and white striped headband is so cute. It's easy to tie and looks adorable.
 
 To get a volumized pony tale, I've been using a clip called a Perky Pony. It's an easy light brown colored clip that you simply clip into your hair! They come in 4 colors. After making a pony tale, separate it in two halves and clip it in. Spread your hair evenly over the clip to make sure it's covered up and wa la!
 
Accessories are the prettiest and so fun! This Kapten & Son rose gold watch is by far my favorite watch. I get to change out the straps too! I currently have the rose gold and baby pink watch bands. Can't wait to add more to my collection. My current favorite necklace is this really light weight bow necklace that was hand made by a phenomenal women who runs an Etsy shop. Charlie & Crew is a handmade, life and home gifting brand. Samantha specializes in items for everyday use in the home as well as gifts for those special life events including new babies, birthdays, weddings & more. She is so talented and has so many pretty accessories! Check out her online shop here.
 
Have a wonderful blessed rest of the week!
 
Xo- Katy M.


2 comments: