Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Moon Over Heart


 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 
...
 
Location: Aliki Beach - Seattle, Washington
 
Tank top: Population Now | Necklace: Charlie & Crew | Bracelet: Paul-Hewitt | Watch: Kapten & Son
 
 We spent the afternoon in Seattle with my two sisters and brother-in-law. It was a little bit windy but still so beautiful. Aliki Beach is a place I've never been to and I'm so glad my sisters husband showed us this place! It's such a pretty town and with so many different shops, cafés and most importantly a wonderful coffee shop right on the water. We explored the town by bicycling along the water side. It was surly something new but so worth it. Many laughs, good memories and quality bonding.
 
I wore my Population Now, Moon Over Heart tank top and loved it. The color is beautiful and the design is a good choice for summer. It's comfortable and really easy to wear with just about anything casual. I usually don't dress to casual, but we knew we were going to do a lot of walking and exploring so I decided to go comfy. You guys should really check out their shop and pick one up for yourself! Satisfaction guaranteed :) They have a lot to choose from.
 
If you're looking for a special gift for anyone, you have to check out Charlie and Crew! This bow necklace is lightweight and so adorable to pair with anything casual or even dressing it up for a date night. They have so many options for any occasion. Perfect gifts for babies, weddings, graduations, birthdays... it's more than just jewelry! The items range from hand poured soy candles, jewelry, small batch skincare, personalized items, party favors, home decor and more! I'm planning on getting a couple gifts for my nurse sisters :) I know they'll love her amazing work just as much as I do. Everything in the shop is homemade and it's a life and home gifting brand. Samantha is such a sweet lady and I'm so impressed with her work. Charlie & Crew is founded on principles of inspiring and giving back. Charlie & Crew donates to and works with several organizations helping those in need and supporting animal welfare.
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment