Monday, July 18, 2016

Denim on Denim :: my go to denim jacket

 










 
...
 
 
 We spent this beautiful day out on the beach having a picnic and grilling kabobs for my mothers 47th birthday!! It was a great day out with the family. Definitely well needed! It was a little breezy near the water, but that's Washington for you. This denim jacket couldn't have been more perfect. It's actually my very first denim jacket I own! It's not only adorable and warm, the material and quality is fantastic! Down East has by far the best denim jacket anyone could find.
 
Wearing denim on denim was a risk, but it was sure well worth it. Denim could easily be paired with just about any colored pants. One of my favorite details about this jacket is that it has pockets on the inside! Perfect for storing my phone and a few cards securely. This jacket is a must have. I absolutely love mine! :)
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment