Thursday, July 28, 2016

pretty in pink













 
...
 
Dress: Rose Gal under $24.00! | Ring: Aline Precious | Necklace: Rose Gal under $5.00! | Shoes: Forever 21
Hair Products: Pureology
 
 I'm so excited to share my first hair tutorial! I've patterned up with Pureology to show you a couple summer hair styles using their products. This top knot hair style is the first one and it's so much easier than you think. Here are a few steps on how you could recreate this look.
 
Step 1: Apply Pureology’s Silk Bodifier Voluminizing Mousse
to towel-dried hair and blow-dry hair back and away from the
face. Gather hair from in front of the ears on both sides
and create a high ponytail.
 
Step 2: Twist hair lengths and wrap around the base of
the elastic and shape into a loose knot. Pin in place.
 
Step 3: Open and pull the edges of the knot to create
volume and texture. Secure final desired shape with a
few more pins.
 
It's that simple! When using the Voluminizing Mousse, it didn't make my hair greasy or stiff. It actually helped the curls hold and stay a little more firm and smooth. All their products smell really good too. So that's a bonus :)
 

Now about this pretty pink dress, it feels amazing on. Really smooth, flowy in the breeze and comfortable. I recently discovered an online store called Rose Gal, and they have a huge variety of different styles for really cheap. This dress is really pretty but I only had one thing I didn't really like about it. It seemed to be a little to wide around the waste. It fit perfectly everywhere else except on about an inch or two around the waste. But that's nothing that couldn't be fixed with a cute belt! I just wanted to show you how this dress looked originally.
 
Accessorizing this outfit was simple. It didn't require much to complete the look! Aline Precious has a wonderful jewelry line. The quality is surprisingly incredible. This pink Morning Drew Ring is the cutest. I love the color of the stone. This was something that I was looking for in Hawaii and I got lucky to get one from Aline Precious!! The single pearl necklace was something I also got from Rose Gal. I wanted to keep it clean because of the floral pattern of the dress so I wore the pearl necklace to keep the outfit look clean. It's really cute to wear as a wrapped bracelet too.
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment