Friday, July 15, 2016

casual summer







 












 
...
 
Location: Washington | Fragrance Lake & Lake Whatcom
 
 
Vadim and I took a vacation to Washington for my mothers 47th birthday on the 3rd and for the 4th. We spend 10 days with my family! It was lovely going back to my home town and going on some adventures to places I've never been. So glad I got to explore with my husband and a couple of my siblings. This gem of a lake called Fragrance Lake is found on the top of a 5 mile hike! The views are beautiful. We did a bit of fishing on the top and then decided to hike down to get dinner. We went to a local hole in wall place called Hana Teriyaki. If any of you are ever in Bellingham, Washington you have to go here!!! Get the #1 Chicken Teriyaki. It's the best you'll EVER have. Fun fact: "Hana" means number one in Korean.
 
I was so glad my sister and I wore these adorable tank tops from Invoke. They are breezy, super cute and perfect for our adventure. They're new to there collection and it's a great summer addition!
 
After a delicious dinner, we met up with a couple at Lafeens for some local donuts and coffee. That is also a must go to place!! Shortly after, we headed off to Lake Whatcom to do some more fishing. This was Amazing. Not only cause Vadim caught some fish, but because I've actually never been to this particular spot. The location was so beautiful we actually came back here the next day for some kayaking.
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment