Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Kelsey Dress


 
 




 
...
 
Dress: Indigo and Sage | Bracelet: Aline Precious | Shoes: Forever 21
 
I'm obsessing over this checkered midi dress with pockets. It's a fabulous fit to mask any tummy issues! The fabric and quality of the dress is fantastic. It's designed with shell and lining with 100% cotton. The white with navy checkers make this dress look like a perfect 50s dress. As a wife, I absolutely love the modesty and elegance it captures. We all have our own styles we like a little more than others. I like dressing casual and simple from time to time but I can't deny the fact that I'll almost always choose a pretty dress with heels over pants with some sneakers or flats.
 
Modesty, class and elegance is something that every women should factor into their lives when dressing up. It's what represents us. I know a lot of girls say "oh I don't care what people think of me or what they think about what I wear". Don't do this for them. Do it for yourself! We all need self respect for our bodies and what image we portray for others to see. Love yourself and what you wear.
 
Accessories are what make and complete whatever look you're trying to going for. Even something as simple as one bracelet, watch, a cute necklace or a pretty ring can bring some life and color to the outfit. Today I decided to wear this beautiful simple, clean and classic gold smart bracelet from Aline Precious. The gold chic design really helps bring a little pop color and some contrast between the navy blue, white and silver.
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment