Saturday, April 16, 2016

False Jacket Sheath Dress & Perky Pony







 
Without the Perky Pony.

 

 
 
 Dress: Amazon // OUGES | Ponytail Clip: Perky Pony (comes in 4 colors) | Heels: Forever 21 | Curling Iron: PYT , (cheaper) here // Amazon
 
...
 
This is a great dress for the office, teachers and any other professional line of work. I love the addition of the false jacket because it makes this dress look really sharp and well put together. Paring simple black pumps, completes the classic black and white look. The material is so comfortable and stretchy. It's a comfortable dress to be in all day. Perfect for those 9:00-5:00 work days.
 
I love long hair. Shocker! So when I try to style it by putting my hair up, my pony tails seem to always look flat. I tried out this Perky Pony clip for some volume and I was impressed! It adds a great amount of volume and truly does transform the pony tale. I'll be sure to post some more hair style using the clip. It's an easy clip to use. When putting your hair in up, divide the pony tale in half and insert the clip in the middle. Spread out the hair to cover up the clip and wa la!
 
I've been getting a lot of questions on what I use to style and curl my hair. I use a PYT-015 curling iron. They range from $250 - $300. I bought mine about 4 years ago at a mall kiosk for a little cheaper than that because they were on a Christmas special. I found the same exact curling iron I use here on Amazon for MUCH CHEAPER! Wish I bought one on amazon instead.
 
I take strands of hair in small amounts and start winding it around the iron from the shoulders down. I find that the end result is the same if you were to curl your hair from the very top. This way (from the shoulders down) it saves you so much more time! But, a few strands from the front, I like curling those from the very top down just to have some waves near the face. I hold the curls on the iron for about 25-30 seconds each.
 
This is my favorite curling iron and hope you guys will love it too :)
 
Xoxo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment