Friday, April 22, 2016

Lady in Red :: Lace & Crystals














Dress: Amazon // OUGES | Necklace: Azzeli Jewelry | Sunglasses: NYC | Purse: Labels | Heels: Forever 21
...
 
 I have a little obsession with this dress. Wearing it out in the city of downtown Honolulu, would make anyone feel beautiful. This is another dress that I ordered from a seller off of Amazon called "OUGES". The lace is beautiful and the design on this dress is probably one of my favorites yet. I'm honestly in love with the dresses they have to offer. They have a great variety from vintage, business and everyday dresses. What they all have in common is that they're all classy, elegant and modest. Also very affordable!
 
Here are a few things I love about this dress ::
 
- neckline
- long lace sleeves
- knee length
- material
- easy zipper
- design
- bold red color
 
There's nothing not to like about this dress. What's great about this seller is that I've ordered multiple dresses from them. Whenever I'd have any questions they'd respond promptly and professionally. It's always a risk when ordering off Amazon so I'm glad I found this shop who I trust!
 
When a dress is this pretty, it's not uncommon to be stumped on how to accessorize it. When I got the crystal necklace in the mail, I was so excited to pair it with this dress!! It worked out perfectly!
 
Xoxo- Katy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment