Wednesday, April 27, 2016

womenswear zone :: floral romper


This was my birthday outfit I wore out to celebrate my 22nd birthday! It's fun, sexy, flirty and perfect for Hawaii. My birthday was wonderful. Vadim surprised me with my favorites and we spent the evening out together! Felt like a princess all day! I was so smiley that my jaw hurt all evening. I'm so blessed to call him my husband and living life together side by side.




 
.... 
 



 














 
Romper: Womenswear Zone | Sandals: Target | Rings: Forever 21
...
 
This romper is great for a beach setting. Beautiful floral design and the top is perfect. I'd have to say the lace design and the depth of the neck line is my favorite part. The back is exposed so that's what makes it so fun and sexy. In my personal opinion, the front of the romper was a bit to short for my comfort. The length in the back seemed a little longer which is why I felt more comfortable wearing it. It's beautiful and perfect for the beach!!
 
If you're planning a getaway, stop by here to get your romper! It's affordable, worth the price and a collection piece that you'll be sure to love. Womenswear Zone has gorgeous summer favorites. Don't miss out!

Xoxo- Katy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment