Wednesday, August 10, 2016

aqua kimono


 


 


 
 
...
 
Aqua Kimono: Oh So Cali Clothing | Cami: Forever 21 | Necklace: Rose Gal under $5 | Bracelets: Charlie & Crew Shop | Purse: Forever 21 | Jeans: H&M
 
I'm so in love with this beautiful aqua color! This kimono from Oh So Cali Clothing is going to be on repeat for the rest of the summer. It's very well designed, so light and flowy. Truly is a perfect summer addition for this beautiful weather. I've always been obsessed with pastel colors so I wasn't surprised to fall in love with my newest addition. I absolutely love the floral design which reminds me of Spring time. My favorite time of the year! When we were walking around the city, I was so glad I decided to wear this out. I could actually feel the breeze and it felt amazing in the heat. What's pretty cool about this is that it's a ONE SIZE fits all kind of deal. So you know it'll fit you. So excited to style this again when we get home to Atlanta. I really miss my closest!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed rest of the week!
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment