Monday, August 8, 2016

pink :: lace button top

 



 

 
...
 
Top: The Modest Closet on sale, ONLY $5 | Necklace: Rose Gal under $5 | Bracelet: Hawaii | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Forever 21
 
I don't think there's anything pink that I don't like. This lace button top is so pretty! The quality is great, fits very well (loose, but that's the style of the top) and best of all it's very light weight. I'm wearing a size small here. I'm honestly shocked how cheap it is right now. It's on sale for ONLY $5.00!!! That's insane! The Modest Closet boutique is something I just discovered recently and I'm so in love with the incredible deals. They have variety of items that are only $5.00. You have to check it out before your size is sold out!!! I'm totally taking advantage of this awesome sale and just ordered a couple new pieces. So excited to receive my new goodies. Happy shopping ladies!
 
Xo- Katy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment