Monday, August 1, 2016

Love Winnie James


 
 




 
...
 
Top: Love Winnie James | Bow Necklace: Charlie & Crew | Watch: Kapten & Son | Jeans: Forever 21 | Shoes: Forever 21
 
Calling Washington, DC home for the passed two months has been an adventure. Living in places I never thought I'd ever would is pretty incredible. I'm enjoying living on the road with Vadim. DC is a beautiful city. George Town is so full of history and it just makes you feel like you're walking through a fairytale.
 
Having tops that could be worn now and later in your life is a huge bonus. I'm talking about clothing that fits and looks great before, during and after pregnancy. No, I'm not pregnant if that's what you were starting to think! This Carolina Baby Doll top is very loose and flowy in the tummy area. Perfect to wear around the house and looking presentable. Black is always a great color choice. Love Winnie James is a beautiful boutique with so many cute style. I love my Carolina Baby Doll top and It comes in 3 colors!!
 
Xo- Katy M


No comments:

Post a Comment