Tuesday, August 2, 2016

pop of coral :: tunic

 




 
...
 
Tunic & CardiganHello Pink Boutique | Bracelet & Ring: Aline Precious | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Forever 21
 
I'm pretty sure every single one of us girls have that one oversized shirt, large sweater, long tunic or maybe even a special tee that we just need to have in our lives... This tunic is officially mine! I'm so in love with how comfortable it makes me feel when wearing it. I still feel dressy yet not over the top dressy and at the same time, slightly casual. Perfect for our date nights in DC. If you haven't already checked out this awesome boutique, please do so now. I know for a fact that they'll have something you defiantly love and won't be able to live without! I already have a eye on a few more items that I really want!!!
 
Washington, DC is probably the most humid and hottest place we've ever lived in. It's still an incredible experience to live in all these different places. I wouldn't change it. Well if we had the opportunity to live in Hawaii again, we would take that in a heart beat! Any place where Vadim is with me, I can truly call home.
 
We all have that one piece of pop color we love most and feel most comfortable in. Well I never thought coral would be my color, but it sure is now. The material of this cardigan is so soft and smooth. It comes in a few other colors too! It hugs you tight and could be worn buttoned up or unbuttoned (how I like to wear it).
 
Xo- Katy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment